Thursday, July 13, 2006

So here it is.

I'm evil. Really. I'm just good at hiding it.

I felt lke writing down my thoughts before I become more insane than I already am. A lot of things in daily life stresses me out in general. And I don't have an outlet. As much as I like to drop dead drunk, I'm allgeric to most forms of alcohol.

I don't want to go through a 3-day rash period again.

This will be a place where I will rant in general. May it be trivial or major.

I warned you.

I won't bother stating my age, location or whatnot. Stuff like that will be mentioned when I feel like it. I'll just say that I am male.

Anyway.

*ehem*

I also have a love for H Games. I won't post any pics here, perverts, since I appreciate them as an art, not something you jerk off to. So I may discuss that from time-to-time. And I won't get into any detail about scenes. I would like my blog to be relatively work-safe.

Let it begin.

No comments: